We gather certain personal information about you, including your:
- e-mail address
- company information
Certain portions of the Web Site may prompt you to provide other personal information in your user profile or may ask you to answer demographic or personal preference questions, or may ask for financial information to complete a purchase. You may choose not to provide this information, but if you do so, you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services on the Web Site.
We also track the Internet address of the domains from which users visit. SeattleSaracensRugby.com also tracks subscribers traffic patterns throughout their online sessions, including which web sites a subscriber visits while using the Web Site and which pages a subscriber views while using the Web Site.How We Gather InformationForms
When you register with seattlesaracensrugby.com, the registration form requires you to give us certain personal information about you. We also gather information through other forms or questions that you may answer on the Web Site.Cookies
Information we obtain from you is used to:
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?Personally Identifiable Information
- Provide and/or improve our level and scope of service to you, including by providing additional newsletters.
- Fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as newsletters.
- Analyze trends and statistics.
- Diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web Site.
- Gather and analyze demographic and marketing information.
- Allow SeattleSaracensRugby.com to send you updates and other information regarding the Web Site.
- Allow SeattleSaracensRugby.com to send you promotional information that may be of interest to you.
- With your consent, to allow third parties to send you promotional information that may be of interest to you.
At Saracens we do not share and never sell your personal information. We may make your personally identifiable information available to third parties when:
- We have your consent or request to share the information.
- We are required to do so by law, regulation, rule or court order; pursuant to requests from governmental agencies or law enforcement authorities.
- Necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our User Agreement.
- Necessary to protect seattlesaracensrugby.com, our members or other third parties including, without limitation, other emergency situations.